John Buck (Royals catcher)

ohryan

I don't have a link (other than clicking on the second selection - "Buck's Homer" under the "More coverage, related links selection on the right side of the page http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/news/arti...jsp&c_id=kc

But Royals starting catcher John Buck played today in the old school stirrups and went 2-4 with a home run. Nice look John, keep it up!

Friggin' Sweet looking socks - George Brett would be proud!!!

Big Win for the Royals to open the season - thanks to Buck for the insurance runs.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Big Win for the Royals to open the season - thanks to Buck for the insurance runs.

Was it just me, or did the numbers on the Royals' uniforms appear to be a bit wider? I'm basing it on the pics in the Star this morning because the game was blacked out down here (We can't get KMCI this far south).

Ape.

Was it just me, or did the numbers on the Royals' uniforms appear to be a bit wider? I'm basing it on the pics in the Star this morning because the game was blacked out down here (We can't get KMCI this far south).

Ape.

I noticed that too. They seemed a little big to me.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived