Where can I find the value

hormone

I wasn't sure where to put this, hopefully, it's OK in this forum.

So, after years and years of procrastinating, I'm finally tearing into my "sports" closet. I need to see what some of this stuff is worth (if anything) and where's a good place to check it out.

I have boxes upon boxes of baseball/football/any sport cards. Complete sets (sealed), valuable cards in plastic etc. Where's a good free price guide?

I found the brand "Classic" in baseball card/board games. A bunch of that stuff.

I found boxes of those "Starting Lineup" figures both sealed and unsealed.

I found (this was neat) three binders of patches that I got off some whatever of the month club. Two binders had the patches for every Super Bowl on a sheet with details about the game. One binder was filled with MLB patches attached to a sheet with facts from the team that year.

I also found a ton of giveaways from the Pirate games when I was a kid.

I found old magazines/newspapers with some significant sports moments.

I found unopened Wheaties boxes and thinks like 6 packs of beer/pop commemorating sporting events.

I found those little helmets you get out of the gumball machines and the bigger ones you'd get in a Dairy Queen Sundae.

I didn't even tear into the "autographed items" box yet either.

So, where can I find the value of this stuff? I can't lug it anywhere as it's too heavy and there's too much, and I don't want to go to a sports dealer because they will tell me it's worthless, etc. and I'm not an ebayer. Ebay to me is people (for the most part) selling knock-off items or cheap-asses wanting a free ride. I don't feel like entertaining a classified ad either. Mainly this is just for curiousity of the value and to see if it's worth holding on to.

Well, Thanks for any help/input....

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived