Belief in a Dream

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...eams/index.html

If you're from the area (as I am), this article will break your heart. If you're not, it might just make you a Bills and Sabres fan.

It's also GREAT to read that Jim Kelly has considered purchasing the Bills if it comes to that.

P.S.

I'm proud to have gone to the football game picture in the accompanying photo gallery. It was cold, rainy and windy, but the Bills won 21-0.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Great read, thanks for sharing. I hope Buffalo can get a championship eventually. Heck, I was pulling for them last year after the Devils were eliminated. I've always had a soft spot for the Sabres (Penguins too). However, if anyone can beat the Sabres this year, it will be the Devils.

-E.A.R.

Hopefully somebody like Kelly/Kemp/Galisano can lead a group to buy and keep the team in Buffalo. Golisano would be crowned King of Buffalo if he savs the Sabres and Bills. And if the Sabres and/or Bills ever get a championship this city will basically close for a few days.

Here is a nice intro video to the Sabres Playoff games that shows the city's heart.

saBS.png

And here's one that even middleaged men cry at of last years playoffs...(also Goo Goo Dolls)

^(if ur a sabres fan...check out what this guy's got on youtube...most of it is flippin amazing.)

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!

Archived