San Diego Chargers Uniform Breakdown

Cola

You don't spend much time here, do you?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Been here a year longer than you have and view the boards and least once or twice a day, boy. There was 20+ pages in the San Diego thread so I tried glancing through for this image and all I saw were old images- you don't read closely, do you?

Been here a year longer than you have and view the boards and least once or twice a day, boy. There was 20+ pages in the San Diego thread so I tried glancing through for this image and all I saw were old images- you don't read closely, do you?

Just that it was the top thread for a good stretch of days and these images were prominently featured in it, that's all. You may now return to your Clemson inferiority complex.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sorry about that, I tried searching through the thread and didn't see any full photos from this view that had the notes on them. It was kind of daunting to search through 20+ pages of posts!

True, but might I suggest that it would have been better to include these images in that thread anyway, possibly with the disclaimer that you didn't feel like searching all the pages and they might have already been posted?

It's not like the thread was dead and buried - the most recent post was only a week old, and instead of starting a new conversation that existing one could have been continued.

Archived