COLORADO ROCKIES REVISION?

SPORTSDOCTOR

If anyone has any inside information on what teams in MLB have submitted overhauls of their uniform design for next season, please respond.

Of any team in the big league's, the Colorado Rockies need a total revision, with an emphasis on the color purple, and please lose the pinstripes.

The reason they chose purple is from "America the Beautiful"...

"For purple mountain majesties" RE: Rockies

I like the tie in. I don't mind the color purple, I think since they use black, the purple has to be lighter. I wouldn't mind a deeper purple and reduce the black to a darker gray or even a darker green. I think they should keep purple and work around it by adjusting the rest of the color set.

The reason they chose purple is from "America the Beautiful"...

"For purple mountain majesties" RE: Rockies

I like the tie in. I don't mind the color purple, I think since they use black, the purple has to be lighter. I wouldn't mind a deeper purple and reduce the black to a darker gray or even a darker green. I think they should keep purple and work around it by adjusting the rest of the color set.

Stay tuned to the Concepts boards for a possible "preview"... :D

*EDIT* the concept is up. If interested, go look for it in the Concepts threads.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived