Avalon Barraudas

fkaKrock5cent

OK, I've tried this before with little succes. So, I used old Pensicola Barraudas logo and color scheme and tried using a 2-d template. So, this is sorta a work in progress so I realy need c&c.

heres the home and aways are commin' soon.

barraucadamod.png

please comment on the CONCEPT ONLY, thank you.

Your numbers are HUGE.

1. What he said.

2. Your jersey has a nameplate, but no name. Why have a nameplate if you're not going to use it?

3. The lighter green appears nowhere in the jersey or the pants, and only as a trim color in the helmet logo... yet it's the top half of the socks, which lead into pants that are a different green color. Why?

4. Needs TV numbers.

5. What's the deal with the curvy areas of color? They don't seem to stand for anything, and they don't follow the natural cut of the jersey. So again... why?

The fact that I am asking "WHY?" so much should probably tell you something about this concept as a whole, and how you've missed the mark... :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Look kids, it's a paint-by-numbers football uniform! Now we can all make our own concepts and post them on the CCSLC boards! YAY!!!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

What's a barrauda?

Where is Pensicola?

Florida_HighwaysandCities_Map.jpg

This is where I'm FROM. Born and raised. Right by the beach. It was America's FIRST settlement:

800px-Downtownpcola.jpg

Wanna know more? Click right here.

(Krock...next time, spell it RIGHT! :mad: Sorry man, but that's my hometown there...)

I'm with you, JP22..I don't know what a barrauda is...but I know what a barraCuda is. (Hey Krock...is your "c" key working alright for ya bruh???)

As for the Pensacola Barracudas team the logo comes from, it did exist for a short while in the arenafootball2 league, although any photographic evidence seems to have eluded the internet. (They only existed for three years, but they were one of the original 15 teams.) One word of advice: try to break away from the "template" look...and see if you can conjure up something more unique.

As for this concept, well...looked at one way, it shows some potential. But it needs a lot more direction and thought put into it. Pretty much what D said earlier.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

ok, sorry for the spelling, I'll fix that later on.

But , I think I messed this up bad (both my grammar and the accual uniform.) So, where do I go from here?

So far I got

Size down the numbers

make the stripes "Fit the jersy" more, but mike it more original. (that will take afew tries)

add tv numbers

take out the light green

ok, look for an update soon

Hooray for gigantic, off-centered numbers and useless nameplates!!!!!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

2. Your jersey has a nameplate, but no name. Why have a nameplate if you're not going to use it?

he was waiting for a name to put on there

fkaKrock5cent next time use your name or PLAYER

did you mean barracudas

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

2008 and 2009 BACK 2 BACK Turner Cup Champions FORT WAYNE KOMETS

IM BAAACK!

Archived