Inter Milano soccer concept...

KaTo

Here is my new Inter Milano concept.

To the home strip:

Of course I stayed with the blue-black stripes. To "round the jersey up" I curved the striped under the arms. The shorts stayed black. The Nike logo is above the logo to get more space for the numbers.

For the away kit:

With this, I tried to create a retro-look of this (111-Mailand-Inter-Shirt-Inter-Milan-Retro-Shirt-60er-Jahre-weiss-S-bis-XXL-CHF89.jpg). As a special detail i put "1908" on the left sleeve, which is normally under the logo.

To the International jersey:

This is suppose to stayed out in a very classic concept. I thought which color would be cool as a Inter-third kit, so I took black. Think that fits. The design is modern to, as I sayed, stay out. This should be okay for international matches.

But now, here's the concept. C&C please!

inter-3.pnginter-4.pnginter-5.png

KaTo

Hmm I love the home. The away is nice but I've never liked that jersey because I think it's too plain. The black is great. I think there's too many nike swooshes though. One is good enough I think. And on the jerseys the swoosh is a little big, making the whole jersey look a little cramped.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Brilliant work. I think the home could use more white, and the Nike swoosh on the third has to move from the crotch, but the away is perfect. Very well done.

I would definitely replace one of the blue shorts with white shorts, as well.

Archived