My Columbus Blue Jackets concept...

elliott

Okay guys, I've been working on this new template of mine for a while now. It kind of looks like St. Patty's template but shows a little more action. I did this Blue Jackets concept, so here it is with this template.

I dont know if I will be giving this template away yet. It depends if you like it and if there is any demand for it. Well here it is, I hope my concepts will be a little more proffesional looking now!!! (it is a vector template)

ANOTHER-BLUE-JACKETS2.gif

Any comments?

I would suggest to make the pants red. With the way the stripes are on the blue jersey and socks their isn't enough color to offset the monochrome. Other than that I like they way you blended the two uniforms. Solid concept.

Okay guys, I've been working on this new template of mine for a while now. It kind of looks like St. Patty's template but shows a little more action. I did this Blue Jackets concept, so here it is with this template.

I dont know if I will be giving this template away yet. It depends if you like it and if there is any demand for it. Well here it is, I hope my concepts will be a little more proffesional looking now!!! (it is a vector template)

ANOTHER-BLUE-JACKETS2.gif

Any comments?

Now that's pretty cool

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

WOW. I think this is a wonderful improvement for you.

If I could just make a slight suggestion, its to make the shading according to the color of that particular part of the uniform. IE Blue parts of the uniform get blue shading instead of grey.

Other than that...its pretty cool.

I would suggest to make the pants red. With the way the stripes are on the blue jersey and socks their isn't enough color to offset the monochrome. Other than that I like they way you blended the two uniforms. Solid concept.

I love the all blue although its too USA Hockeyish...but red pants would kill the set imo.

Id love to see a 3rd jersey for this set.

I gotta agree with these two, great concept regardless, but red pants would really set it off!

untitled-6.jpg

I love that template!! Great concept to debut it on aswell. I really like that logo and everything but I thought that when the jackets anounced they were going with the star/flag logo full time that they were ditching that alt. Great concept overall though!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived