Halifax Hawks

Colorado Avalanche

WOW :shocked: That is VERY NICE!!!!!!!!! If moosehead ever ends there partnership with the halifax mooseheads you should send this to them!!

I could see Halifax using this for ANY league EXCEPT the QMJHL for two reasons...

1. They are a direct rival to the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, another team based on birds of prey, and could be considered a ripoff of the provincial rival.

2. These logos very prominently use yellow, black and gray, the three official colors of the Screaming Eagles.

If the colors on it were changed completely, then Halifax could consider it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

What can I say that hasn't been said.

To be that talented is one thing, (both creatively and technically) but to be that generous of your time...

that is outstanding.

My favourite aspect of the identity is the two claws logos; they look like the hawk is flashing his I.D. badge.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I could see Halifax using this for ANY league EXCEPT the QMJHL for two reasons...

1. They are a direct rival to the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, another team based on birds of prey, and could be considered a ripoff of the provincial rival.

2. These logos very prominently use yellow, black and gray, the three official colors of the Screaming Eagles.

If the colors on it were changed completely, then Halifax could consider it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Another potential problem with Halifax using the name in the Q is that Hawks has traditionally been a name that has been used for Moncton based teams (AHL, senior hockey). It would be weird seeing the Moncton Wildcats playing against a team from Halifax called the Hawks.

Archived