Did I Miss Something - What Is This?

OldRamsFan

-sigh-

that's a quick crappy photoshop that i did years ago, as part of a titans concept to introduce more red.

if you google image search keith bulluck, you see the white version.

it really pisses me off that my concept is shown all over the place as legit photos. i didn't even do a good job photoshopping it, in my opinion.

bulluck:

Keith_Bulluck.jpg

:(

-sigh-

that's a quick crappy photoshop that i did years ago, as part of a titans concept to introduce more red.

it really pisses me off that my concept is shown all over the place as legit photos. i didn't even do a good job photoshopping it, in my opinion.

I would take the fact that it's being passed around as a compliment.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

-sigh-

bulluck:

Keith_Bulluck.jpg

:(

Well, it looks good to me. I like it so much, I'm disappointed that it's not real.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

many thanks.

it all goes back to my undying wish that the titans looked just a little more like modern oilers :P

As a fellow Texan, I can sympathize. I miss The Oilers.

Hey, do you remember that 13 minute drive The Oilers sustained against the Cowboys in 1997? I think it was Thanksgiving.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived