Port Huron Icehawks New Logo

dhamen0420

Because when you hear "Ice," the first color that pops into your mind is "Red." I'm guessing they changed it because Red Wing blank jerseys are cheap and plentiful in the area.

Even money on this team making it through a full season.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because when you hear "Ice," the first color that pops into your mind is "Red." I'm guessing they changed it because Red Wing blank jerseys are cheap and plentiful in the area.

Even money on this team making it through a full season.

They probably thought they could just rip the Flags logo off last year's jerseys and put the Ice Rodan logo on. <_<

If they are going to keep using the Red Wings-style jerseys, they should have kept calling the team the Flags. Pointless name-change, IMO.

I give the Ice Hawks two years.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Two years???

I give them one. :P Hopefully the Gens can move to the ECHL.

Meh, the Flags survived for two years and the Beacons made it to three, so I figured two would be a safe guess. :D

I would also love to see the Generals in the ECHL. I don't really have a good feeling about this new "IHL" (or Colonial League, Second New Nickname)... <_<

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Archived