Bronx is Burning

NJTank

I watched it, cause I wanted to watch the all-star celebrity softball game, but I thought it was pretty good, I may check it out next week if I remember to. It just kinda sucked that it was on an hour late, I dosed off about half way through the softball game because of it, but I enjoyed it.

BTW, who won the softball game? Out of curiosity.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cares about the softball game... I really enjoy watching that.

Moose

Hell yeah. I find the softball game more entertaining than the Home Run Derby.

I watched it on its premiere on Monday, and then again on Tuesday. It was better than expected from any of these ESPN Original Productions. They actually got it right this time. Anywho, I'm curious to watch out for the rest of this series (eight episodes in total). Oliver Platt's Steinbrenner made him to be a bigger prick than I thought the real one was, almost over the top, but still good.

I watched it. Even though I hate the Yankees, I have to say, the show was pretty good and I will watch it again.

BTW: I watch the Celebrity Softball Game to, thought this year it wasnt near as good as past years. I can say from experience its much more entertining in person.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

I especially liked the dialog where they kept talking about how the Reds humiliated the Yankees in the 1976 World Series.

It is funny how personnel changes can create very different outcomes:

The Reds trade Tony Perez and the Reds finish 2nd in the NL West in 1977 & 1978.

The Yankees add Reggie Jackson and they win the World Series in 1977 & 1978.

But, if the Reds had not traded Perez, in 1977 when they added Tom Seaver, there would have been a Reds-Yankees World Series again in 1977 & 1978.

But back on topic, I think that the character that is playing Jackson in wearing different caps and helmets because of the wig he is wearing, the hats/caps not being big enough.

Archived