Sports jersey's

KingGoose

You know why they made those what were called "fashion color team wear" mainy hats, jerseys and jackets?

For street gangs.

Sad but true a Dodger fan in the Bloods coudl now were a red LA cap where as before he would not wear a Dodger cap. Im not the only one who noticed thsi either Ive seen newspaper articles, and ESPN reports taht pointed out that the color variety was attractive to memeber of gangs, in differnt colores institutions.

Yep- that is totally correct. And the reason that the brown stuff is so big now is because brown is a "neutral colour" as far as gangs go. At one point, the gangs in my area also had secondary colours- i.e. black, silver, green.  

Apparently the non-affiliated thugs got sick of the Cleveland Browns and Texas Longhorns gear. (I know its burnt orange, but in the hood its brown- I don't dare ask questions)

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I think hitting reverse colors in photoshop is always fun.. take a pic of farve, reverse his jersey, pantsa, and helmet, then put his real face, arms and the field back to the correct color.... fun for all ages!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived