Sports jersey's

KingGoose

you remember when the MLB came out with Jerseys with Colors that didn't even go with the team. God that was so sick looking. I think for the KC Royals they had the Color Lime Green, What in the Heck was up with that?

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

I don't mind them using blue black or silver, at least they can be used to outline a mountain or snowfall, but BURGUNDY? I've never seen a burgundy mountain before.

It wouldn't bother me much if they used it as an accent color, but as a primary color, NOPE.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

these never bothered me but now that you bring it up, these stick out to me, off the top of my head:

NY Jets: green? (I know for HESS oil) but blue and silver seem better

Viking: purple? the most unintimidating color ever. How

would they look with burgundy, gold and black?

Maple Leafs: what about red instead of blue? ah, but the

nemesis in Montreal already has it.

Dallas Stars: dump the old colors and reinvent yourselves fo the lonestar state would ya.

Can I assume you're not just talking about New Era's line of fashion caps?

Lakers = purple & yellow? Should have stayed nautical with blue at the least.

Jazz= purple, teal & black? I can't really describe a color of music, but I guess the previous color scheme was symbolic of New Orleans/Mardi gras thing.

Ducks = eggplant and jade? Mallards are green, but most ducks I see are white or brown.

This post could go on and on. Some team nicknames are pretty obvious for the colors they choose. Others must have some connection to either a city, owner or folklore. Patriots, Yankees, Orioles, BlueJays, Cardinals, etc.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I assume you're talking about the off colour jerseys that Majestic made a few years ago? I remember the red Yankees  and brown Tigers. Those were horrible.  

And by the way, the Leafs colours come from Smythe's vision of "Canada's blue skies and white snow". Although he kept the green from the St. Pats for the first year.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I assume you're talking about the off colour jerseys that Majestic made a few years ago? I remember the red Yankees and brown Tigers. Those were horrible.

Thats what I'm talking about, How Ugly were thoes. and whats sad is that People bought them and Wore them.

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

i remember those.  three words:

Lime

Green

Yankees.

i remember i was on teh bus, and i saw this guy wearing not only the jersey i mentioned, but the accompanying hat.  now they got off-color team shirts that are brown with tan team wordmarks/logos, i.e. Dodgers, Cubs.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You know why they made those what were called "fashion color team wear" mainy hats, jerseys and jackets?

For street gangs.

Sad but true a Dodger fan in the Bloods coudl now were a red LA cap where as before he would not wear a Dodger cap. Im not the only one who noticed thsi either Ive seen newspaper articles, and ESPN reports taht pointed out that the color variety was attractive to memeber of gangs, in differnt colores institutions.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I haven't seen the brown/tan baseball plops, but the Hibbett near me has something even worse.

Black shirts.

With PINK ringers.

And various NBA teams' logos in PINK and white/silver trim.

:angry:

EDIT: brown/tan baseball plops  :laugh:  :laugh: ...I apparently misspelled shirts "s-h-i-t-s" and the censor kicked in, the hilarious thing is that it's talking about brown shirts  :laugh:  :laugh:

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

What are these Companies thinking?  Well lets see maybe I can come up with my Own NASTY looking Team Jersey. How about.

Jersey - Purple Green Bay Jersey with Orange Letters

Hat - Lime Green New York Giants Hat with Purple Letters

mixed in with a

Shirt - That has Brite Orange with Lime Green Letters for the San Jose Sharks.

What are these Companies thinking? Well lets see maybe I can come up with my Own NASTY looking Team Jersey. How about.

Jersey - Purple Green Bay Jersey with Orange Letters

Hat - Lime Green New York Giants Hat with Purple Letters

mixed in with a

Shirt - That has Brite Orange with Lime Green Letters for the San Jose Sharks.

i could make a mock up of that  :D

oh yeah, forgot about the "ladies' gear"...i seen that plop at Finish Line.  silver/pink Sixers, silver/pink/black Hawks,(shooting shirts) and the topper: gray/green/pink White Sox throwback (the "Seaver era" one) are what i've seen

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

oh I'm sure there is more. LOTS MORE.

What about you all, what do you think would look ugly that they would come out with?

Share you'r ideas

Archived