PEI Islanders

josh_cat_eyes

I am in fantasy hockey league and my team is the PEI Islanders. I got the name from a concept done by Neon Matrix a while back. Anyway here is the jerseys and the alt logo and the logo created by Neon Matrix and slightly edited by myself. The jersey design is that of the New York Islanders concept that I recently did.

Home:

PEIISLANDERS13.png

Road:

PEIISLANDERSdark13.png

Third:

PEIISLANDERSalt13.png

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I agree with the name. Prince Edward Islanders sounds real good. Also agree with the green jersey. Maybe try a white shoulder/arm stripe or maybe add some white piping or stripes on the colored jerseys to break up the bold colors a bit. But overall, i really like to design. Nice work.

The stick as the I in "PEI" in the logo isn't working for me. It's not as thick as the P or the E, so it looks like it's just tacked on. The shape of it almost makes it look like a J as well.

The white jersey is really good, but the red logo on the green jersey isn't working for me either. Give the logo a white outline to make it stand out a little bit more. Same with the logo on the alt jersey.

Yeah remember that I didn't make this logo. Neon Matrix did. And the colors are the colors on the PEI flag just in case anyone is wondering. And I think it would be a good team for the NYI to use in the AHL or ECHL stating the fact that two of their assistant coaches are from PEI now and they have had their camp in altlantic canada for like the past 3 or 4 years or something like that. Thanks for all the comments on the jerseys aswell!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

The stick as the I in "PEI" in the logo isn't working for me. It's not as thick as the P or the E, so it looks like it's just tacked on. The shape of it almost makes it look like a J as well.

The white jersey is really good, but the red logo on the green jersey isn't working for me either. Give the logo a white outline to make it stand out a little bit more. Same with the logo on the alt jersey.

Hey... lay off a little bit... I made this baby almost 4 years ago in attempt to pick up this PEI girl, lol. If I was to redo it (which I may now just because I have nothing better to do) I would make a better attempt to make the PE thinner or the stick a little thicker to make it all more balanced and ACTUALLY look like PEI and not PE. At the time I thought this was awesome, but now that I see it... it looks so amaturish.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived