New York City Ninjas

camcool21

ok...how about this:

I apologize for insulting your concept of the bruins jersey from earlier and it was not appropriate and probably against board rules for me to do so. I was just trying to make a point, and I did not realize you were going to take it so personally...

Truce?

bills.png

• 2 weeks later...
It should read ninja not ninjas, Ninja is like fish no "s". For the logo type in Shuriken in Google and see what different "ninja stars" appear. The shape you have now reminds me of the boomerang blade thing in the movie krull.

True.

But then...there are still people who call the plural of fish "fishes", the plural of deer "deers" (like me...), and then there are people who, outside of Manitoba, have no clue what the plural of moose is (as John Candy once joked in his "Camp Candy" cartoon--and DON'T ACT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THAT CARTOON FROM BACK IN THE DAY EITHER!!!--"is it moose? Or is it "mooses"? Or is it "meese"?)

The winner: MOOSE.

So even though you're technically correct, I don't think 98% of the American public, or this forum for that matter, would have known that had you never mentioned that...and I'm included in that 98%. :D

NOW BACK TO THE NINJA CONCEPT...

When most people think of a ninja, at least in terms of movement, they think of quick...lightning quick. Speed. Agility. All elements that, outside of your latest update (the star), seem to be missing. Don't get me wrong--it's a great idea, and the helmet-ish ninja mask, with the right touches, would be a stroke of genius, but I would try to incorporate some sense of motion into both the star and the footballer inside the logo. As for wordmarks, this is one of those instances where a super-sleek italicized typeface might make a world of difference.

Play with that and see what you get...you're actually off to a pretty good start.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Play with that and see what you get...you're actually off to a pretty good start.

I'm "actually" off to a pretty good start huh? :cursing:

hmmm....I can't seem to simulate the feeling of speed or motion :( suggestions?

WTF just happened? He complemented you...

Hi, how are you?

I'm "actually" off to a pretty good start huh? :cursing:

hmmm....I can't seem to simulate the feeling of speed or motion :( suggestions?

WTF just happened? He complemented you...

lol, he said "actually pretty good" ...as if he were surprised...

it's all in good fun mate.

bills.png

sorry 98% of america, but ignorance is not a point of view.

new york ninja it should be.

Print that on a huge banner and hang it right in front of the front door to the big white palace at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C. :D

(Ducks and runs)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived