New York City Ninjas

camcool21

The throwing star doesn't look good. Just search "Ninja Star" on Googe. There were a lot good pictures that could be used for reference and really improve this logo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Primary:

primary-2.png

Wordmark:

wordmark-1.png

Spiffy or no? :hockeysmiley::therock::hockeysmiley:

This one...hoo boy.

Let's start with the font. It's really plain..as in typed out and Roman. Your wordmark is part of your logo. Have fun with it. With all the font websites out there, you should be able to find a font that better fits either New York or ninjas (heck, maybe even both). And center it under the logo.

The football player looks like a character from N.A.R.C. (a classic game) rather than a football player. Was that your intention? At the very least angle your football player so it looks like he's running. As it is, it looks like he's standing up holding a football at a very painful angle with a dislocated right leg. If the helmet is meant to be a ninja mask, give your ninja some eyes. The throwing star is a nice idea.

It's a good idea. Spend some time refining it. Sketch out a few ideas first, find one that works, and tackle that.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Looks like you went another way with that logo. This is a bit like what I was talking about for my Red Zone Rush logo, like using the upper half of the body, adding the shape and the word mark. Looks good but could still use a bit more detail. Nice work on it.

improvement?

primary-4.png

Wow. I like that. A lot.

There's part of me that would like to see the ninja be a little bigger, but I don't know if that would work. I only say that because one would think that the ninja would be the main aspect of the logo, not the start. That said, I think what you have here works, and I think it's a vast improvement over what you started out with.

Good jorb. ^_^

philly.png

no

Thank you for your contribution. <_<

In fairness, the OP specifically asked "spiffy or no?"

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

shanurr the most complex piece you've posted on these boards is this:

bruinsjersey.png

having said that, the body + football stays

:birthday::ninja:

I wasn't taking a direct stab at your work like you did too mine, excuse me for having an idea and not being as "talented" when it comes to making dumb ideas into boring concepts like yours.

I wasn't being an ass about anything there. Note the tongue-smiley, but I guess your mind wasn't able to grasp something like that.

You asked for comments and criticism, I told you what I thought, you decide to show me something that I have done, sure it wasn't liked and messy but I at least took from that and decided not to take the Patsox path like you did.

Hi, how are you?

Archived