Colorado Eagles 5th Anniversary logo

kiwi_canadian

This is from the CHL website:

eagles.jpg

"August 9, 2007 - (Team Release) The defending Central Hockey League Champion Colorado Eagles unveiled their 5th Anniversary logo today.There will be two primary logos in use by the Eagles this season. The first logo uses the Eagles head logo without the text of "Colorado Eagles" underneath. The colors of the eagle have been changed to gold, cardinal red, and navy, and there is a gold roman numeral "V" behind the head symbolizing the five years of Eagles hockey. The second logo will be the same as the first, although there will be a white banner in front with the words "5th Anniversary" and the years on each side, 2003-2008.

The Eagles will be wearing new jerseys only for the 2007-08 season; a white home jersey, a black road jersey and a red alternate jersey. Following the All-Star Break the home and road jerseys will switch in order for fans at the Budweiser Events Center to see all three jerseys.

"The longer I am in the business the more I realize that attitude has a huge impact on success," said Eagles President and General Manager Chris Stewart. "With our new 5th Anniversary Logo and our Eagles Greatest Hits slogan, I believe we are exemplifying that winning attitude, and I look forward to the exciting task of repeating as CHL Champions."

The team also unveiled their marketing campaign for the season titled "The Eagles Greatest Hits: Volume Five." The campaign is geared towards the fans as a thank you for five great years in Northern Colorado. The season-ticket books, programs, print ads, in-game promotions, website and much more will showcase the new logo and have a vintage look using sepia tones giving them a more vintage look.

The Eagles also have special gifts planned for their season-ticket holders and fans as a thank you for their continued support. Some of the gifts include, a DVD celebrating the five greatest goals, hits, fights, and saves through the Eagles first four seasons. There will also be the top five moments in Eagles history as voted on by the fans included in the DVD. As giveaways, there will be four premium bobblehead nights, nostalgic trading cards, t-shirts and much more. Another primary factor in the Eagles marketing campaign is the merchandise. It will consist of 5th Anniversary gear and 2007 Championship gear. Merchandise is always available at the Eagles website and at their store in Water Valley."

i like the yellow gold better.........and is it a first for a team to swap home and away DURRING the season??? Might be a first if u ask me

WHL does it as a league every year.

• 3 months later...

while I like the uniforms, if you didn't know they were celebrating their fifth anniversary, you'd think they were the Virginia/Victoria/enter place name starting with V Eagles rather than the Colorado Eagles.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived