tell me madden 08 for 360 has multiple uni options

bipolarbear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How Come if you modify uniforms in franchise mode they don't let you have a helmet logo?

I think it has something to do with NFL trademarks and their looks. When you modify it, it's not NFL.

KISSwall09.jpg

How Come if you modify uniforms in franchise mode they don't let you have a helmet logo?

I think it has something to do with NFL trademarks and their looks. When you modify it, it's not NFL.

i don't like trying to mod nfl teams because it ends up a downgrade to what they wore especially with 4 jersey templates and a limited color palette. Thats why i go the fantasy team team mods and start anew.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I have Madden 08 for the PC and I have it minimized as I type this..

Every new throwback that will be used this year is in this game. The Redskins have the yellow helmet with the R.

How are the jerseys for PC? Still all screwed up, or pretty good? They're not limited like they are on the consoles are they?

I have to decide whehter to stick with '06 for another year or get the new one. I'm a Browns fan, and if they only have the never used brown pants as an option, that would be a deal breaker.

I don't know if it's just me, but the PC version gives off a next gen feel with the graphics. It has the next-gen looking helmets which look really awesome.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived