Calgary Flames Concept

alltherage

These were made before the new RBK jerseys were released, even the All-Star ones, so please keep that in mind.

Also, the Alternate Capitan "A" and numbering was not from a high res source, so please try to see beyond that.

flamesshoulder.jpg

I don't like black for the Flames, but if you have to have some this is good. The only thing I'd do is make the armpit panels yellow.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Friggin' newbs showing up the veterans (me in particular)! Excellent concept, very clean, I love the shoulder crest, your own design? I think the low res numbers can be forgiven, excellent work! The one thing I would suggest is incorporating yellow down the body of the jersey like you have with the sleeves, yellow collar and sleeve inserts too perhaps?

Friggin' newbs showing up the veterans (me in particular)! Excellent concept, very clean, I love the shoulder crest, your own design? I think the low res numbers can be forgiven, excellent work! The one thing I would suggest is incorporating yellow down the body of the jersey like you have with the sleeves, yellow collar and sleeve inserts too perhaps?

Cool man thanks for the compliments and tips. I might have to try to make the changes you are suggesting too, and maybe try to convert this to an EDGE template.

The shoulder crest is my composition, however its a modified existing 'dome logo, and then my own arrangement of colors and additions.

Thanks again guys, I'll post some changes when I have some time.

iggysig.jpg

It is a very solid concept. The only things I suggest are either making the armpit area yellow (as LEWJ said) or what I think could work even better, as it would blend in with the black in the surrounding areas is make them black because then it would look like a continuous area of black on the jersey. I also suggest making the yoke you have at the top of the uniform extend all the way to the end of the sleeves, then somehow rework the black you have sloped up on the sleeves so that it would flow better. Very nice shoulder patch as well. It fits in with the jersey very nicely. I just noticed this now, but I think that you should make the collar black or yellow because it looks odd considering that you have white, for the most part nowhere else on the uniform. Solid all around though. Nice work.

Archived