Ohio unveils "Heritage Line" of Logos

WhoDey42

I love the sweater-cat.

Interesting - I love sweater kittens. :D

That said, the Pensive Cat would be a great throwback addition. The UO (non-Oregon division) looks like a bastardized dollar sign, but how many different ways can you interlock those two letters? They could have gotten points for thinking outside the box and overlaying the "U" on the bottom half of an "O", but that would have been cryptic and would've had a shelf life of about 30 years ago. In the World Football League. I guess they did the best with what they could.

The circular symmetrical "OHIO", on the other hand... doesn't say "OHIO". It's more like "DHD", done up Nine Inch Nails style, and bisected vertically. I get the idea, but this is one of those "theory > execution" concepts.

My favorite - outside Pensive Cat - is the paw. But then again, that's the one I more or less remember Ohio using when I first took notice of them.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Interlocking OU? Winner. Unique and distinctive.

Crazy Ohio circle? It makes my head hurt because it's like this optical illusion thing....but it's so unique, I really like it.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived