Chicago White Sox X-over

Shane Does Art

I don't want to come across as an old curmudgeon, but crossover projects have been done to death. I am willing to bet that by searching the Concepts board, you'll find at least 2 or 3 people who've already made a hockey sweater for the White Sox. It looks fine and all, but I can't say there's a desperate need to make this into a project unless you're planning on bringing a new angle to the idea. People have done Team A in Team B's colors, or in the uniform style of the sport played by Team C, or using the city colors of Team D, and have covered nearly every team in the process. If there's something novel coming our way, now would be the time to show it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

using the rangers' trademark reverse-drop shadow doesn't really make much sense on a white sox concept.

maybe on a mets or yankees or something.... but it's not even so much a dropshadow, as much as it's a reverse dropshadow...and the rags are the only team i know of that does that, off the top of my head.

I don't want to come across as an old curmudgeon, but crossover projects have been done to death. I am willing to bet that by searching the Concepts board, you'll find at least 2 or 3 people who've already made a hockey sweater for the White Sox. It looks fine and all, but I can't say there's a desperate need to make this into a project unless you're planning on bringing a new angle to the idea. People have done Team A in Team B's colors, or in the uniform style of the sport played by Team C, or using the city colors of Team D, and have covered nearly every team in the process. If there's something novel coming our way, now would be the time to show it.

i have a crossover project i did a while back where i did NFL, NBA and MLB to NHL cross overs featuring current, modified current/throwback and unmodified throwback logos. But for the reasons you listed, i never posted them and probably won't post them either. Even though some of them are pretty neat.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived