New Comcast.net web page

fkaKrock5cent

I see what they were going for - trying to look minimalist like other major search/news sites. But I prefer the current look, which I feel is more distinct.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Slighty OT, but did Comcast Sportsnet not change to Versus last year?

In the UK most NA sport is shown on Channel 5 and they just pipe in the US broadcast including the screen visuals. I was watching baseball a few nights ago, think it might have been an Reds game but it was live and had the Comcast Sportsnet logo at the top.

Have I missed something? is Comcast Sportsnet back? Did it ever go away in the first place? Am I going nuts?

prospects.png

vets.png

OLN changed to Versus. Comcast SportsNet is a group of regional sports networks.

Thanks patsox, totally forgot about OLN.

Anyway, back to Comcasts new website. I agree, its very bland and uninspired, there doesn't even seem to be any sort of coporate identity to it.

prospects.png

vets.png

Archived