King's superfuntime event

JQK

Bah..

I'm not entering anything that Nitro has already gone and locked down. Awesome job, 'seed.

So, in the spirit of joel's entry, here is mine..

popermeister.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Now don't go and do that, nitro! And don't any of the other regular posters to the challenges go and throw in the towel, either! Variety is the spice of life.

By the way, nitro: it's not bad enough that you've got me looking at logos in sports and wondering what you'd do with them... now you'll have me wandering the aisles of the liquor store doing the same thing! LOL

Brian in Boston

It was meant as a compliment, nitro... I'm in awe of your skill. That logo, and your reasoning behind it, is really great, top notch material.

I would enter anyway, if only for second place, if I had a rock and roll idea, but I don't this time. So, I will sit back and see what rolls in.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Nitro is not a lock here guy, and i'll tell you what, i won't accept Joke entries, based on what i'm seeing and hearing about Nitroseed. You have imaginations, people. I've seen it. Use them....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i will do an actual entry, nitro and king, but it won't be until monday when i get back to work, that's where i left all my files and i have too much stuff to do @ home w/ the kids this weekend.......so until monday.......

I plan on entering, and like Nitro, I've already done a modernized logo... too bad he beat me to the punch, because there are a lot of similarities, though they're definitely not the same. I'll also have redesigned labels and and bottle.

Archived