Toronto FC In All Red

Breakwood

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. This is the first time they've done that, eh? (If I hadn't stopped keeping my spreadsheet of MLS kits, I suppose I'd know that.)

Just shows me how much TFC "gets it," really.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. This is the first time they've done that, eh? (If I hadn't stopped keeping my spreadsheet of MLS kits, I suppose I'd know that.)

Just shows me how much TFC "gets it," really.

I was going to post this last night, but I was pissed off at losing that game :P

1zqy8ok.gif

I only caught the second half, which apparently had all of the action. The two goals in the run of play were terrific goals. Unfortunately, the sending off was the right call, and that really put TFC behind it.

POTD 2013-08-22

Toronto FC switch up their uniform for last night's road match in LA. Instead of the normal grey shorts they've been using with their red top, they added their red shorts (which normally are used with their grey top) to the red shirt.

EODnZDcx.jpg

TFC looked awesome in the all red. Everyone on the Red Patch Boys (TFC Supporters group) message board agreed that they looked nice and hoped TFC sticks with the all red kits.

It gave the game a whole different look from past MLS games. LA in all white and TFC in all red plus the fact the game was at HDC (natural grass) made it seem as though I was watching a football match from Europe.

From unofficial sources the rumor has it that TFC will not be getting new kits for next season so hopefully this was a preview of the kit combo for next season.

I've always been a fan of the Tone on Tone, but the issue I have with the FC's combo pictured here is that the stripes' colours are reversed when the go from top to shorts.

Had it been planned tobe worn together, I assume it would just continue with the silver line instead of the dark grey...

Also notice that the reds seem slightly different, which is likely to be related to different fabrics (or bad laundry job???)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Actually, those stripes never connect--the stripes on the shirts don't go all the way to the bottom of the shirt.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived