Padres 35th anniversary logo

IronChefShark

my favorite target for thier past uniform blunders have a 35th anniversary logo. I cant find a large image of it but it is at the top of thier official website. Navy, beige, and burgundy, GREAT COLORS! :D  

in somewhat related news, I read thier press releases and pet product retail giant PETCO landed the naming rights to thier new ballpark in 2004.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to PETCO Park! Home of your San Diego Padres!

I like it!  Maybe a preview of new colors for the Pads when they move into "The Pet Store"   :laugh: next year!

Color ideas:

Navy, Beige, and Burgundy

OR

Navy, Burnt Orange, and Light Gold

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Im guessing its shape is supposed to resemble that of a chapel tower of a spanish mission, with the white giving an image of the rolling coastal hills of california.

the "Pet Store"? hoo boy, lets hope the place doesnt at least SMELL like one!  :D

I think this is a sign a new logo and color scheme can be coming with Peco Park next year. I like the misson in the back of teh swinging friar.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Given the shape of the Florida Suncoast Dome, a/k/a The Thunderdome, a/k/a Tropicana Field and the quality of baseball played by its primary tenant, it should be called the Garbage Can.  All sarcasm aside, if you think about the park's sponsor and the ridges on the roof, I guess you could call it the Juicer.

Archived