NBA D League

Krona

• 3 weeks later...

A couple weeks, no response. i thought you guys would be all over this. heres what ive figured out. 3 of the 14 teams have the new ball in their logos, and it seems that the league is still using the maligned synthetic balls. id it the nba trying to get rid of the remaining balls? they have the d-league mark, so its unlikely. as much as everyone hated these balls, im suprised to see them still being used, much less in team and league logos

They went back to the old ball because of the NBA players complaining about the feel and what not. They probably never bothered to change the logos.

I havent seen any acyion shots this year, but the D-League used the synthetic all of last season. maybe theyre the NBAs test subjects.

They went back to the old ball because of the NBA players complaining about the feel and what not. They probably never bothered to change the logos.

I havent seen any acyion shots this year, but the D-League used the synthetic all of last season. maybe theyre the NBAs test subjects.

Maybe the NBA had such a surplus that they are using the D-League as a way to wear them out and get rid of them.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Maybe the NBA had such a surplus that they are using the D-League as a way to wear them out and get rid of them.

Not sure if there is a surplus of balls from the NBA since the D-League version has blue seams compared to the NBA version.

pops_334_070124.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived