Graveyard Please

LEWJ

Thrashers_dk-1.png

IF you make a Dallas Home jersey with 91 under it, I will use it.

Hate to correct you (or try to), but wouldn't it be '93?

I don't know anything about NHL, Sports E-Cyclopedia told me. :P

I just realized the numbers, anyways I think he wants 91 because of Brad Richards.

I also just looked at NHLUniforms.com and '91 was the year they started using the current logo, even though they were the "North Stars" of Minnesota.

I thought you were putting players numbers on not the year they were established ... haha

I am going to use the Stars one that you made before as my avatar now.

*EDIT*

Did you take the Stars avatars that looked like their jersey off? All that is there now is the new ones you made

I was actually planning on doing players when I first started doing these, but I knew I would have way more work than I could handle. I'd have teams from other leagues coming up in requests, and some people would request 12 at a time. It would be a little too overwhelming.

And yea I took those off.

I actually deleted it from photobucket too, but I can make another for you if you'd like....?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe that would work, but the fronts are more distinct. Anything as long as the number can get on there in some place.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna add numbers to the fronts. If I did the backs I'd have to arch the names myself. And I agree the fronts are much more distinct.

Is there anyway to get the Houston Astros set?

Yea man. I'll have some updates on sunday or monday night.

But I'll deffinitely get the astros done.

• 2 months later...

Alright, so I'm finally working on new NBA avatar/sig thingies. They are front views of the jersey, with the number being the year the team played their first game. So far I've gotten the Blazers, Bulls, Bucks, Cavaliers, and Bobcats done.

The list has been updated in the original post.

Cav2aliers_road-1.png

2bulls_road.png

Buc2ks_Road.png

bobc2ats_road.png

blazers_alt2.png

I'll be taking requests, as well as finishing up the NBA, and hopefully moving on to NHL and NFL.

When you do end up doing NHL, could I request the following (I know your doing years, but it'd be cool with player numbers too.

Calgary 34

Dallas (with DALLAS script) 91

Pittsburgh 87

espnsignq8.png

Archived