Harvard head coach wears NFL Equipment

Luigi74

Reebok is a Boston-based company (well, it was pre-takeover) and many Boston schools have Reebok equipment deals.

When I was in college at Northeastern, we were one of the first schools in the 1980s to have a Reebok shoe deal for men's hoops. I have a couple of pairs of the prototype of the Pump sneakers that we actually test-wore in practice before Reebok put them into full production.

Reebok is a Boston-based company (well, it was pre-takeover) and many Boston schools have Reebok equipment deals.

When I was in college at Northeastern, we were one of the first schools in the 1980s to have a Reebok shoe deal for men's hoops. I have a couple of pairs of the prototype of the Pump sneakers that we actually test-wore in practice before Reebok put them into full production.

BC is the only university in the area to have a Reebok deal. For the past two seasons now, considering that this one just ended, I've gotten RBK for our players and coaches. We are finishing up year three of a deal with Russell. BU is a Nike school and so is Harvard to some extent.

Also, BC's football staff wears the same apparel that you see on the NFL sidelines now. And so do their players.

dodgers-1.png

Archived