Tampa Bay Rays Concept

patsox

Did you ask the dude you jacked the TB logo from for permission?

Because you didn't give him credit.

I didn't jack the logo from anyone. I just downloaded a font from dafont (Acens) and laid a B over a T in Paint. Maybe similar things have been done before, but I promise you I came up with this idea while sitting in Spanish class when I drew it in my notebook.

The updates are certainly an improvement, but the problem I see is that the TB logo doesn't go at all with the Rays wordmark. They look like their from two totally separate concepts.

Also, I think that the blue and green are too close (though it could just look that way because of the size of the image.) Maybe they should be separated by white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Now it is more or less what they just got rid of, only a step or two... or five, backwards from that design. This clearly lacks any serious effort.

Come up with something that you think would be a great idea for the Rays to use. Don't just rehash old stuff and throw it on a template and call it a concept. Use your imagination. Get creative. Take your time. Don't post it unless you truly feel you have something that would work great for them.

(The last paragraph is definately supposed to be some serious advice. If you actually do this, it'll save you, and the rest of us, from a bunch of "Patsox designs sucks" posts that, albeit I've posted numerous of those, none of us really wants to see. And not just cuz it's getting old, but because, we'd truly rather see you improve and start doing some great work.)

It's just bad, shockingly bad. If I was Delmon Young and had to wear one of these jerseys, I might hit someone with my bat...oh, wait, he already did that. Patsox, find a new hobby, and never show Delmon Young this concept.

Overreact much? It's not that much different from what he wore last season.

Archived