Rbk Edge Template II

Generic

1) I cannot understand your incoherent ramblings.

2) Punctuation is your friend.

3) Your grammar is an atrocity.

4) This template is like your name: Basic.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I have done up the Rbk Edge template I original done a bit back ago all over again with those lines on the jersey you may use it if you like I give credit like did before to Roger and the original All-Star Template he has done a little bit of editing from the bottom of the template but the rest was done by me so enjoy the new stuff here and well here it is!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have done up the Rbk Edge template I original done a bit back ago all over again with those lines on the jersey you may use it if you like I give credit like did before to Roger and the original All-Star Template he has done a little bit of editing from the bottom of the template but the rest was done by me so enjoy the new stuff here and well here it is!

So you get Ds in your composition class, right?

Oh and the template is nowhere near correct. It is just the old sweater template with the edge cuts on it. If you are going to take the time to do something, do it right.

What I do know is that any Edge template that doesent have all those dots and crap on it would help me big time. The one I have has these dots and these weird white-but-not-white splotches on them, so when I use my dismal paint program I have to fill them up which takes forever. A template like this with the cuts and all with no dots would actually work for me. So as long as it doesnt have the splotches, I think I may still use this.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived