Blackhawks! Because everyone's doing it!

fishheatcats

I was messing around in Illustrator and came up with this feather over a 'C' logo, and thought maybe the Blackhawks could use it, maybe as an alternate or tertiary logo. I also thought of the Cleveland Indians as maybe a hat logo, but the Indians have one of the best logos ever, albeit totally racist lol, but great nonetheless. Originally it was a more square 'C' but when I decided to use it for the Blackhawks I switched to the 'C' they use with the tomahawks. Well anyway I came up with some jersey designs showing it as the shoulder patch and some alternates of various colors with it on the front Here it is, C&C appreciated!

blackhawksconceptfs3.gif

I like the C-logo. It works, I think. I don't know if it'd work as a full-time primary crest, (especially in place of Chief Black Hawk) but it's not bad.

The yellow bothers me a bit. I think it takes too much away from the red (which you've darkened), and the black. In fact, it almost looks like Redskins colors.

The numbers are also too fat -- there's no way you'd fit a double digit number over 20 on those.

philly.png

That C logo is pretty nice, but I don't like the way the feather is up and down, feel like it should be at some sort of angle.

Also, what Brian said, the red looks too dark and there seems to be too much yellow. Doesn't look like the Blackhawks.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Sweet "C" logo with the feather - Nice color on the text. Jersey are solid looking, a nice change. Bobby Hull is probably going crazy and saying "Noooooooooooo" - but still, great work.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

one of the best logos ever, albeit totally racist

What's racist about a drawing of Chief Black Hawk?

No I meant the Cleveland Indians guy. He's literally red, has that goofy smile on his face and they are called "Indians". Of course, they would have to change their identity completely, because that logo is great and the Cleveland "Native Americans" sounds dumb lol. I would think the Blackhawks guy is ok with the Native Americans because they actually use the tribe name, and the chief logo is a very classy design.

Archived