Montreal Canadiens Concepts

Bruins4Life

O.K. I know...and I ask myself "why mess with what everyone is going to tell you is untouchable?" but I always end up wanting to try! So here they are!

A short description for each:

1) The home jerseys, stayed with the red, and changed the striping. Now before you start dogging the change in stripes...imagine it with the arms down, they make a giant "M". Look again they do.

2) The away jerseys, I tried to keep some horizontal strips, but also keep the shoulder patches, except I made them point instead of ending all round like they do normally.

3) The Alternate Jersey, I wanted to go with something that hasn't really been done and go with the Blue throughout instead of white or red! I thing I like these ones the best, I think they look slick all blue!

So what do you think?

montrealcanadienshome10ko6.jpg

montrealcanadiensaway10mb9.jpg

montrealcanadiensalternyr1.jpg

Have at 'em!!

Clever idea with the whole 'M' thing, but the fact of the matter is that you're not going to see it all the time. Hockey players generally don't skate around with their arms to the sides. Also, I like the simplicity of the jerseys, but I think you should stick to one design (maybe an additional one only for the alternate).

I do like the alternate however, I agree that it looks good in all blue.

Clever idea with the whole 'M' thing, but the fact of the matter is that you're not going to see it all the time. Hockey players generally don't skate around with their arms to the sides. Also, I like the simplicity of the jerseys, but I think you should stick to one design (maybe an additional one only for the alternate).

I do like the alternate however, I agree that it looks good in all blue.

I can see what you are saying...I really toyed with the idea of having one "main" jersey style for the home and away ones but then again I really wanted to change things up! But the more I look at it I think your right! I'll give it a go and see how it comes out and post again once they're done! Thanx for the comments!

i totally agree about the simplicity, and love the home jersey. i think you chickened out on the away jersey! the home design its really fresh (to me) so stick with the design, cuz it looks way better without the stripe across the middle. and the blue looks really, really good on the alt, but again id get rid of the stripin and try something else, since it looked so good on the home. all in all, great work!

Because this is the 100 anniversary of the Canadians I tried my hand at the concept. In mine I tried to go old school, almost back to their 1909 jerseys. Because I could not find those I jad to model mine after their 1917 jerseys.

1). I went back to their retro red and blue and brought in the logo they used from 1925-1952/52.

7yfrqfo.png

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

Archived