D.C. United

kewp80

I've never really like the current badge D.C. United uses, the eagle seems too cartoonish, and have never really enjoyed the font either.

So I set out to update not only the eagle, but the whole badge itself. I wanted to incorporate the three stripes that are found on United's kits onto the badge, since they have become somewhat unique to the team. I also changed the shape of the badge to something more conservative, and changed the eagle a little to make it look less "Trans Am-ish".

The kits are a little something extra to go along with the update to the badge.

UnitedIdentity.png

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

But what if the team gets a sponsor, rumors are that verizon might be the new shirt sponsor. BTW I think your concept is very good, its better than the 2007 kit and the logo is good as well.

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

But what if the team gets a sponsor, rumors are that verizon might be the new shirt sponsor. BTW I think your concept is very good, its better than the 2007 kit and the logo is good as well.

Maybe they could do what the Fire did and put the sponsor(Honda) on the bottom back of the shirt. I actually thought about doing this.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

They could handle sponsorship the way inter milan did, with the small chest logo.

Inter_Milan_away-1.jpg

i think its time for a complete reworking of their change kit. white with red is fine, but i dont think the stripes are a must, leaving more space to make sponsors happy.

Archived