Mortgage Brokerage logo...

nyjet88

Thanks. A lot of people are choosing this one over the one I created...

logo1219548_lg.jpg

Its nice, but not sure how it would look in black and white. Also the AMJ may be a bit small when its shrunk down onto business cards etc.

logo.png

The first one is too detailed as is. It would also be nice to see what a B&W version looks like. As for the second example, the tree doesn't seem like a part of the logo. Plus, the font is boring and the text orientation could be redone to integrate it better with the other elements.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Plus, the font is boring...

How so? That's a really nice slab-serif. I agree the layout could be a little more considered and there could be some interest added through the use of a contrasting face, but that typeface in and of itself is hardly boring.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Plus, the font is boring...

How so? That's a really nice slab-serif. I agree the layout could be a little more considered and there could be some interest added through the use of a contrasting face, but that typeface in and of itself is hardly boring.

Opinions vary, I guess.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived