Bobby Hull as a Whaler...

Joely

Correct, biggest picture I could find. I wish I knew what that trophy is that he is holding.

... say you're joking please.

I could be wrong, but I thought it was sarcasm, since it's been 47 years since the Hawks last won the Cup. ^_^<_<

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Correct, biggest picture I could find. I wish I knew what that trophy is that he is holding.

... say you're joking please.

I could be wrong, but I thought it was sarcasm, since it's been 47 years since the Hawks last won the Cup. ^_^<_<

Sigh, after last night's game, I think we may need to chalk up another year to that total.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

I do know that Bobby came back into the NHL with the Winnipeg Jets for the 1979-80 season but was later traded to Hartford... funny enough he was on a line with Gordie and Dave Keon I think it was mentioned somewhere in some hockey mags and etc.... hmm...

As for the present Chicago Blackhawks... I am happy that they are on the way back to respectable levels but they do have a bit to get there more.. the youngsters such as Jonathan Toew and Patrick Kane will grow more and be able to lead the Blackhawks all the way to the Stanley Cup finally... or so!! I do believe the Blackhawks will learn how to deal wit the losses early on with both Jon and Patrick and then be able to go on a roll like Detroit went on a roll many years ago in the 1990s....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I do know that Bobby came back into the NHL with the Winnipeg Jets for the 1979-80 season but was later traded to Hartford... funny enough he was on a line with Gordie and Dave Keon I think it was mentioned somewhere in some hockey mags and etc.... hmm...

He was upset with the new ownership (Shenkarow & Co.) for not only letting his linemates Ulf Nielsen and Anders Hedberg jump to the Rangers, but for hiring John Ferguson as the Jets' GM. After Fergie botched the entry waiver draft, protecting a myriad of "future stars" (i.e. ham 'n eggers), he wanted out, and Ferguson released him. Hartford happily snapped him up, and he retired for good 17 or so games into the season.

Ferguson is also the reason that it took the Jets so long to retire Hull's #9, as they had a feud that went way back, to original 6 days. There's no reason that Doug Smail should have been allowed to wear #9 as long as he did.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived