Buffalo Sabres Concept

Korbyn

Here is my work on the Sabres. I took their logo from the 90's, recoloured it, and planted it on their retro design.

C & C Much Appreciated

HOME

Sabres1.png

AWAY

Sabres2.png

And my personal favorite - ALTERNATE

Sabres3.png

And here are the logos -

SabresLogos.png

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Looks remarkably similar to your Stars concepts. And their is no need for the goat logo to ever come back, much less recolored, which I think makes it look worse. Oh, and I don't think that is what the Sabres retros look like. Look at last year's Alt and the winter classic for reference.

Looks remarkably similar to your Stars concepts.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Plus, the goat logo doesn't work at all with that jersey design and the third jersey uses two different blues (which is either sloppy or ridiculous).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Meh. I've got no love for the "goat" logo. I like the classic. They are the Buffalo SABRES, not the buffaloes. They at least need the swords in their with the buffalo. As for the jerseys they are much too retro for that logo. They fit well with the old one, but then all you have is very similar to their throwbacks.

Looks remarkably similar to your Stars concepts.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Plus, the goat logo doesn't work at all with that jersey design and the third jersey uses two different blues (which is either sloppy or ridiculous).

I put those two colors there on purpose.

So you guys want me to put a retro logo on that design?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived