We all Love the ABA Contest :::: AWARDS

Alphabet Man

Congratulations and thank you to all for entering.

The winners of category prizes are following:

Best Overall Design - Entry Z - eRay - Salt Lake Pepper

Best Team Name - Entry Q - CreativelySain - Macon Bacon

Most Comedic Value - Entry W - Clark - San Diego Whalez Vaginaz

Best use of the letter Z - Entry AA - Whitsnyder - San Antonio Zorroz

Most Mind Boggling Name - Entry W and Entry Q - Clark and CreativelySain - San Diego Whalez Vaginaz and Macon Bacon

Below are your prizes, please handle with care when throwing in the bin.

awards1.jpgawards2.jpgawards3.jpgawards4.jpg

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

awards5.jpg

But winning isn't everything and I'm sure most of you, in the ABA spirit, are just interested in participating, that's why I have participation sigs here for you all. Please wear with pride.

PARTICIPANT.jpg

Thank you to all on entering and when I can think of something as light-hearted as this to base a contest on, I invite you all to enter again but till then thank you all. I think this was pretty successful.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

i would like to thank the ABA for being a joke, and that is all. nice job everyone. we need more fun contests like this where we can all show our skillzz. and not being picky, but you misspelled my teams name, they are the Salt Lake City Pepperzz , the double z's are a key part of our brand identity and without them our brand suffers.

Wow, just wow... I really don't know what to say. To win one category is an honour, but to win two... I just don't know what to say. I'd like to thank my mum and dad, god, the baby jesus, the devil... without him god would probably go nuts and blow his brains out.

I would also like to thank Will Farrell for the inspiration for the name, these awards are really yours big man... because if it wasn't the San Diego Whalez Vaginaz, then I would have went with San Diego Sex Pantherz.

Now on a serious note, a big thanks to Alphabet Man for organising this... good work man, hopefully we can get some more contests on here soon. All the entries were brilliant, Macon Bacon was my favourite overall so I'm more than happy to share an award with CreativelySain.

Good work all!

prospects.png

vets.png

I think I'll sport the "participants" sig.

Great contest, everyone. Congratulations to eRay for winning the best overall. And to think, eRay voted mine best overall. So if the winner voted for mine, shouldn't that make me a winner? Aw heck, we're all winners!

I wonder if I would have had more success with the other names I was pondering: the Caesar's Palace Fountain-Jumpers or the Kalamazoo-Mt. Zion Zombies.

Archived