CONCEPT81: Alternate NFL Helmets

bigdub81

I was bored so I thought that I'd throw these up on the board! (Insert Irony Here). I didn't plan on putting these up at first, they were just for my amusement but I'd like to get some honest C&C about them. None of the logo's are mine I got them both from the web, one being for PISTONStheNextDYNASTY and the other from an Arizona fan site which was launched I believe before they changed to their current uni's! I changed the Raven's eye from gold to red on PTND's version and made both of the gold in the Ravens' set more of a metallic gold. The same was done for the Cardnials, and I also changed the black to a very dark navy blue which could be considered black!...Think the "navy" of the Bears, helmet and it's that dark. Thanks!

NFLConcept-Helmet-Ravens.png

NFLConcepts-Helmet-Cardinals.png

while its looks great... wheres your part of the concept? where was YOUR creatitvity? I know you have have it, so please show it. I'll take a less flasy presentation and an orignal idea over a flashy concept (even though it is, at its core, not a concept) with NO creativity.

After seeing your great work, I know for a fact you can do more. So please, post a real concept.

The lighting effects don't look very realistic. Another thing is Nitroseed's Cardinal logo shouldn't wrap over the top. It would work better if you reduced the logo size (and the shadowing applied in the lighting effect looks wrong).

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Nitroseed's Cardinal logo shouldn't wrap over the top

I agree. Funny thing is, I started working on my new KC Cardinals Arena Football League Helmet - I have permission to use Nitroseed's cardinal and that was I came up with (red helmet, black facemask). I haven't got it done yet.

However, your helmet is very nice - I agree with Q-freaks comment, it's shouldn't wrap - but from my experience, the logos we have for our helmets, the tip of the Cardinals' head feather do wrap on our helmets. Just a bit. We use Illinois State's "Redbird" logo and it does wrap just a bit. However, yours would look better if it didn't wrap.

By the way, "Your Raven" logo looks good on the Baltimore Helmet!

Nice concepts. If you get bored, drop a line, you can create the helmet I am trying to do - Your talent is much better than I have :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Not sure if the Cardinal logo is black or blue...hopefully black. I would rather have the beak in their current yellow since a red and gold pairing is sorta close to the division rival 49ers.

EXCELLENT template though! Top notch!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived