so there were these birds on this bat...

Discrim

Some people would like the Cardinals to replace "Cardinals" with "St. Louis" on their road grays. I've been planning something a bit different from that idea for about a year, just I never really got around to releasing it. Today, I figured what the hell, it's time to show all yall the latest result of my thoughts...

stlcardinalsthird.png

I'd forgotten to get a hold of the single bird-on-bat, so I paired this baby up with the road cap. In any event, the main focus is the jersey. The most noticeable thing is, quite obviously, the lack of any script underneath the birds on bat. I wanted to see how the birds and bat would look when standing alone, but then I remembered how I thought the 97-98 Cards' lack of a front number looked naked to me, so I placed the STL where a number would usually go. The Musial-era T-stripes adorn the sleeves and shoulders...so what say you?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As a Cards fan I have to say no. I know many say that they should have St. Louis on their roads instead of Cardinals, but it's been that way since like some time in the 40's or 50's. So it's more of tradition than the other teams who do the same thing.

Personally I've never liked the thought of a third jersey for the Cards, but that's probably because they've never really had one.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived