CCSLC Banners

Korbyn

I think it looks real cool when members have a banner of any team in their signature, as seen in my sig. So I was fooling around on paint and made these.

LoyalMember1.png5001.png10001.png25001.png

Also I wanted make the 2500 one with a Blue background because it is a milestone. And then after that a 5000 one red, but when I was trying to work with the colored background the CC logo got real pixely. So if you could help me out with that or give me some suggestions I would appreciate that. I think I could solve that problem though with a large CC logo.

I will take requests and C & C.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I think it looks real cool when members have a banner of any team in their signature, as seen in my sig. So I was fooling around on paint and made these.

LoyalMember1.png5001.png10001.png25001.png

Also I wanted make the 2500 one with a Blue background because it is a milestone. And then after that a 5000 one red, but when I was trying to work with the colored background the CC logo got real pixely. So if you could help me out with that or give me some suggestions I would appreciate that. I think I could solve that problem though with a large CC logo.

I will take requests and C & C.

meh - it's not how often you say it, it's what you say.

No problems with the designs, but they'll take up a lot of space for those who leave sigs on.

It's where I sit.

Archived