Whose next?

NJTank

simply for the fact that he decided to whine and moan instead of do his job in the month of september, i vote matt morris...i mean, you can voice your anger about getting beat at wrigley, just please, DO something about it afterwards...i don't think making a half-assed playoff run is on the list, however, redbirds. :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You know whats funny I think ESPN siad teh Yankees have 17 All-Stars on their roster. Thats amazing, consdiering there is only 25 on the entire team.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

simply for the fact that he decided to whine and moan instead of do his job in the month of september, i vote matt morris...i mean, you can voice your anger about getting beat at wrigley, just please, DO something about it afterwards...i don't think making a half-assed playoff run is on the list, however, redbirds. :;):

Cardinals are in as good of shape as the Cubs and Astros IMO. I'm not sure why they are underdogs. The Cubs had career years from three pitchers last year, why are they expected to do it again?

Cards will be there.

I just hope like heck Maddux goes to the Cards, and at least not to the Cubs.

LOL!!!

Maddux is now joining the Yankees. That Onion article is looking like it may be on the verge of happening.

See this is why as a Mets fan fan I dont hate the Yankees I have enough trouble with the Mets frustrating me every year. Being a Yankee hater will be just to depressing so as lng as tehy are in sperate leagues I can root for them until they play the Mets.

One thing for sure either way it will be fun to watch the Bronx Bombers this year I defentley have to get to the Stadium this year. I cant wait lets Play Ball already.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived