Whose next?

NJTank

With teh Yankees lineup looking like an ALl-Star Game all they need is anotheer pitcher or two. As luck will have there are several big names that will be free agents after 2004, whch one will the Yankees bring in by 2005?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I don't know about that he bought Mussina and Clemens.

My prediction especially if the Yankees dont win the World Series is the will sign Pedro just to further stick it to Boston, George loves sticking it to the Red Sox at every oppertunity.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well the Mussina signing was before George became totally involved and th baseball people had some say. And with Clemens he traded Wells, and all-star the previous year. So I wouldn't say he bought Clemens. The fact that he refused to resign Pettitte this year and threw money at Sheffield shows you he doesn't care about pitching.

Now I think George has made alot of dumb moves (Sheffield, Giambi, Boone), but at least he tries to win and doesn't pocket the money like some owners. Stienbrenner isn't the richest owner in basball, so he has to spend some of the Yankees profits, but by putting a competitve team one the field he makes all back by fans in the seats.

IN a stunning turn of events, I was acquired by the Yankees earlier this week in exchange for three Louisville Sluggers, a case of batting practice balls, and $300.  Steinbrenner's motivation was "not having any damned Canadians."

The trade was later rescinded when I discovered my wife needed a ride home from work on Tuesday night.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

The Yankees got the player the Mets and Red Sox wished and hoped for...

Is there anything better?

Bow before the Yankees, motherbitches!!! :;): :D :;):

(P.S. The Yankees will buy whoever they feel like... so deal)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived