Slam dunk contest

ezreiter3

Don't know if this has been discussed here yet, or if it's even worthy of discussion, but who watched the NBA slam dunk contest?  What a rip-off, huh?  J-Rich is on another level than the other guys in the league but if you miss your dunks you loose i guess.  I've never seen someone go off the backboard and through the legs, that was the best dunk I've ever seen.  Thought's?

Travis

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

yeah... it was a sick dunk.  But you can't win it on just one dunk.  Jones is the one who actually got screwed as Richardson got an extra attempt at one point, and then when Jones missed two, he didn't get one.  Hell, Richardson got like, 5 extra attempts.  Not to mention, Jones' dunk where he bounced it just passed the rim, reached back and one handed it down was a feat of amazingness in itself.  He had to reach back so far for that ball i was in awe.

IUe6Hvh.png

N.B.A. = National Boring Association

The dunk is overrated - team defense and passing is important.

The Dunk?  Yawn - not to puy anyone down who enjoys that kind of action.  Just seems overrated when most of the league can dunk but can't shoot at least 33% from the field.

:P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived