Irish fantasy hockey team

rheistad

I think, overall, this is a very nice set you've got here.

My only real gripe about it is the third jersey. Both the ambiguity of the letter/symbol and the overall color are a bit dodgy to me. I don't think that greyish silver would translate over well into real life. And like I said about the symbol, it's kind of hard to tell what it is. Could be a C... could be an I... could be a T. And out of those three, I think the one it's supposed to be is the one it looks like the least. It needs to be more legible to really stand out. I understand that's just the font you probably used, but it doesn't really translate as well into a secondary/third jersey logo.

I think the main logo is about what I'd expect from a team called the Irish. You might try spicing it up a little somehow instead of just dropping the standard cloverleaf on the jersey. You could do like a very stylized leprechaun's head in front of it or something if you want to go even further.

Overall, I dig the colors. Very Whaler-esque, which I'm always in favor of. Nicely done! :)

I like the third the best--I recognized the font style--maybe you should use it for the wordmark so the third makes sense--this is one of your best concepts (and I too like the use of "Whaler" colours)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived