Texas Longhorns

TML13

interesting, i think that maybe a number, or a brand logo would work on the pants instead of the longhorn logo. and i dont think they have to be on both sides. i think the longhorns helmets are one of the best in college football, so im not too keen about the big logo on the back.

its an interesting concept, but very busy.

Picture21.png

A bull facing backwards seems defeatist and cowardly.

nah... its on the back so when playing like jamaal charles bust out on those long runs the defense tryin to chase them down has only the longhorn logo starin back at them :)

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

that, orrrrrr you could go the way the Vikings and Eagles did and have a nice concept on your hands.

I don't see it working like the vikings and the eagles, there is just not enough there for it to work that way. you would have to add quite a bit to the horns.

Never the Less, interesting thought

nick Wall

"Find the flame, light the fire"

BEAT ASHEVILLE SCHOOL

yeah i gotta say great job on thinking outside the box goin out on a limb with a concept! defintely give you an A+ for creativity and originality!

i think a design like this would work better for a pro team than college just cause most colleges and fans are all about tradition of their programs... well cept for oregon! haha

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Archived