Michael Vick

eRay

http://www.kctv5.com/links/15902331/detail.html

I am sure most of you have heard of this by now. Aside from being a regular sports story, I put it in this section because of the jerseys being used. Orange Jumpsuits vs. Prison striped shirts? should be interesting to say the least. lets try to keep this about the uniforms and not about how it is wrong or right to market against Vick. and no matter how valid it is, this is not really the place for a discourse about the state of race relations.

discuss the uniforms...

Well I think the T-Bones have had some outrageous promotion nights before. About the jerseys, they will probably look really bad. The T-Bones will look like a team of referrees and their opponent will be pretty bland with just an orange jersey. But I'm not sure why it is Michael Vick night and not a generic prison night or something like that.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

well the point is to raise awareness for animal abuse and cruelty, and the money made will be donated to humane shelters and things like that.

plus, they just want an excuse to play "Who Let the Dogs Out?" again.

well the reason the T-Bones are having this promotion is because Micheal Vick is said to be serving his sentence for animal abuse "down the road in leavenworth (ks) prison, and as said to raise money to fight animal abuse.

sms.gif

well the reason the T-Bones are having this promotion is because Micheal Vick is said to be serving his sentence for animal abuse "down the road in leavenworth (ks) prison, and as said to raise money to fight animal abuse.

On April 21st the T-Bones announced that the whole thing is off. Go to www.ballparkdigest.com and scroll down to the story. The team was concerned that the event was perceived as being in bad taste.

Archived