Colorado Cavs

fkaKrock5cent

Clean it up! Why is it all so damn pixelized. The alternate logo looks like a really bad sewing job or something! Clean that up man! And whats with the "KS, The best in design" slogan. I'd take that off there too cause its clearly not true!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Clean it up! Why is it all so damn pixelized. The alternate logo looks like a really bad sewing job or something! Clean that up man! And whats with the "KS, The best in design" slogan. I'd take that off there too cause its clearly not true!

The board reduced the size of the image. If you click on it, you see the full view, and the only thing thats really pixelated is the alt logo. Other than that the uni will be a tiny bit pixelated because its paint, and the lines only get so smooth in paint.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

The board reduced the size of the image. If you click on it, you see the full view, and the only thing thats really pixelated is the alt logo. Other than that the uni will be a tiny bit pixelated because its paint, and the lines only get so smooth in paint.

I can still tell that alot of things are pixelized when I click on it. The jersey is pretty sketchy and alot of the words are pixelized (although not greatly it is still easy to fix). If stuff like that is pixelized, just take the line/curve tool and recreate the sides of all the surfaces. It makes the world of a difference!

Sometimes just going around with the paintbrush tool set at 1x1 and filling in spots helps alot too. I do that alot (1x1 or 2x2).

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I can still tell that alot of things are pixelized when I click on it. The jersey is pretty sketchy and alot of the words are pixelized (although not greatly it is still easy to fix). If stuff like that is pixelized, just take the line/curve tool and recreate the sides of all the surfaces. It makes the world of a difference!

Sometimes just going around with the paintbrush tool set at 1x1 and filling in spots helps alot too. I do that alot (1x1 or 2x2).

True, but Ive used paint enough to tell that just about the entire uniform is as clear as you can get in paint. Also, the words that are pixelated he probably typed in paint.

In any case, I dont think the cleanliness of his design is very bad, and definately not bad enough to take away form teh design itself...

...speaking of which, is somewhat plain, IMO. And the logo lacks something. Just slapping the "CC" and "Colorado Cavs" on a shield looks pretty corny.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

And whats with the "KS, The best in design" slogan. I'd take that off there too cause its clearly not true!

I'll save krock the work and tell you thanks for helping him improve his design with constructive criticism.

And whats with the "KS, The best in design" slogan. I'd take that off there too cause its clearly not true!

I'll save krock the work and tell you thanks for helping him improve his design with constructive criticism.

Josh, you're not exactly the cream of the crop, either.

As for the concept, the logo package is just bad. The Cleveland team of the same name has a strong identity based on swords. This has nothing of the sort. The jerseys are decent but the fact that the side panels don't match up on the homes bothers me.

Okay well i give some c&c here.

Starting with the logo, i have to agree with maz. The CC is pretty plain, and with that font, i mistaken it for a D.

With the home jersey, i dont like how the side stripe transitions from yellow to green. That really bugs me, and I feel you should either change one of the colors, or make them blend with each other sort of like the vikings did it.

I'd still go with the option of changing one of the stripe's colors.

The apostrophe on CAV's has to go like mentioned already.

And if the team name is the Cavaliers, then perhaps make a logo with a sword, or flag. Something relating to the name. Take the NBA Cavs as an example.

Make the socks solid green, and lose the full black alternate.

Get rid of the pixelated C, and finally maybe get some alternate yellow pants. That would like nice.

Still good concept, and considering it was on paint, it looks like you spent some time on it

EDIT: Didn't see Elliot's post when i was typing. But we basically said the same thing

Archived