Stars modification

_RH_

I love how simple Dallas' jerseys are, but I would've preferred a green uni since, well you know, green is in their color scheme. EDIT: I did this a second time and I think this looks a lot better. C&C appreciated!

stars2-1.jpg

I enjoy doing these, any teams you guys would like to see?

I'm not so sure about the color green you used, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Although I think this would be better than what they currently have, I still would rather see their real logo instead of the Dallas wordmark.

Fill in the black with green instead of more gold, and you'll be on to something.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It is a step in the right direction for sure.

If you want to put green on the players, I think something like this will look even better then what you did.

STARSREDO2.png

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I love how simple Dallas' jerseys are, but I would've preferred a green uni since, well you know, green is in their color scheme. EDIT: I did this a second time and I think this looks a lot better. C&C appreciated!

stars2.jpg

I enjoy doing these, any teams you guys would like to see?

looking better already. but maybe even lighter would be better. think the same green as their logo.

Archived