First Original Concept Art

TheGodfather

So recently my friends and I were discussing the stupidity which is the DEVIL Rays name/uniform. While talking, I drew up some quick sketches and decided to put them onto the computer.

Now I am no expert at any computer editing/creating software, and just used simple sketch in Paint. I'm sure many will have things to improve, but please nothing too harsh, lol. I really know this isn't perfect, it is just the matter of getting the idea onto the computer.

Thanks for looking, at the Tampa Bay Devils.

DevilsHome.jpg

DevilsAway.jpg

anti.png

What about calling them the St. Petersburg Devils? I always thought that would be a sweet name. I agree that you have a solid basic framework there and I am interested in seeing the project progress.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

To McCall, that was the point. Bucking the idea of keeping the Devil out of DEVIL Rays, and just making them plain Devils.

Thank you to the others. I do realize that the Devils in hockey basically own that idea, but that is kinda where I went from.

Now that I'm off for the summer maybe I'll work on these some more and come up with something more solid and a tad more original in terms of the letter logo.

Thanks guys.

anti.png

Archived